Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TILL DEATH DO US APART

Can Love Last Forever?
24 October 2007
By Fedo

I was watching TV last night and suddenly gazette of a new program appeared and the character is screaming to the whole wide world “till death do us apart” and I can’t help myself from asking this question, “Can Love Last Forever”?

Love touched people life everyday and I can’t imagine a world without love.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." ~William Shakespeare

Making decision to live with your love one forever is somehow a very big decision to make. I wonder what are running into a girl mind the moment she walks along the aisle until the sacred statement was announced. There is no time to play runaway bride sort of drama. And probably what a guy is thinking when he waited at the end of the aisle for the bride to join him.

To say yes to the statement is not only to make sure that both of you will stay forever but it’s more to a commitment between two parties that they will cherish the love, nourish it every day and definitely will not make anything that can lead the other party feel hurt, betrayed or manipulated.

But being a human, there is no way that we can avoid making mistakes. It’s a nature. What a person could do is to reduce the mistake or the harm that will ever happen to other party.

But how many people survive in searching of true love that they can appreciate forever.

Poll
Can Love Last Forever?

  • Yes
  • No

(You may answer in the comments section)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can love last forever??

No...not for me....

how can we say forever?...even we dont know what will happen tomorrow??

as long as we happy with each others right now...who cares about forever...



xoxo maxie

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...