Monday, October 8, 2007

Family & Friends

Saturday, 6th October 2007

We woke up for sahur at 4.00am and didn’t go back to sleep. Everyone got ready and I drove them off to LCCT. It was nice to look at all four of them went back to my parent’s place together.

Zulaikha and her dino. Looking confused as i stood there and say goodbye.


I got home at 7.45am. Took a short nap and woke up again at 11am. Didn’t take much time to get ready and shoot to Mutiara Damansara. I had a presentation with my client.

This is no ordinary client. My cousin, Firdaus is getting married, and I have been appointed as the wedding planner [i don't quite like the title]. We had earlier meeting and today I am presenting the details. Excitement is running through my veins.

We had our brainstorm session and later on went to Medan Mara to look for invitation card samples. The theme was gold. And i think we found what we were looking for.




Nice. Too expensive. RM10 per piece.

I don't facy the heart shape.

Nice and simple. but, maybe too simple.

My cousin's fiancee, Syahirah was considering this design.
She also like this one.



I think we're gonna go with this one. Nice, sweet and classy.


I left him with his fiancée at approx 5.30pm. Went home to fetch Fedo and shoot to Bukit Bintang. Me, my darling Zaff & Jaja promised for buka puasa together, and we booked Planet Hollywood about 2 weeks ago.

Due to an unforeseen circumstance, Jaja didn’t make it. Apparently her new job is hitting on her back. I mean literally. She had to carry some stuff and twisted her back.

Get well soon Jaja. But I must say, it’s such a waste to miss the buka puasa with us!! Hahahah…

It was really nice to buka puasa with Zaf. We cath-up quite frequently, but we always have loads of stories and updates to share!


My Darling Zaf


Me and my darling Zaf

Zaf and her darling, Opie

Me and Fedo

That 70's show? (Realise the retro outfit?)


Another one!


Ali or better known as DJ Uno drop by.

It was a nice buka puasa. And i enjoyed it. Like i frequently said, the food was good, but the company of real good friends made it fabulous.

Went back home and did absolutely nothing. Had a long day and end it with a good night sleep.

But before that, this is what i had for early sahur:


Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...