Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween


Image: www.theparanormalworld.net

The friends are gathering up for a party tonight! Nana is determined to drive all the way from Kemaman, Terengganu (She work there). And the rest are ready to join the party. (Trust me, she wont hesitate to go without us if we decline the invitation)

It’s been forever since we all went out party. I mean, at a club. It's a great timing for us to catch-up. And I am so looking forward to tonight. Not too much of the party, but because of the assignment I gave to my friends.

It’s a great opportunity for me as I am in the midst of making a HUGE decision. And I need their valuable input. We are meeting up at Lecka Lecka Bukit Bintang first.

Where are we partying?

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ciprodac 500 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...