Thursday, October 11, 2007

Balik Kampung

6.30am, LCCT

I am writing this entry as i wait for my boarding time. Catching a 0715am flight to go back to my hometown for Hari Raya.

Didn't sleep the whole night.

I brought Alex for an interview with LIME Magazine at 5pm. Finally i got the chance to meet Angelina, Editor of the mag. We have been in touch via phone & emails for the longest time!. She turn out to be just like i expected. Absolutely Cool! (notice the capital C?)

Angelina George, Editor, LIME Mag

The interviewer was indeed a very nice person, and she has a beautiful name; "Chandini" (Which means moonlight in Hindi).


Chandini & Alex

Alex posing for the magazine


The interview was approx 2 hours. I was glad because it was a perfect timing for me to swing by A&W. Had my break fast in the car.

Went home, had a haircut, and then went off to park my car somewhere safe. It's very important to have your car parked at a very secured place during the festive season. And i certainly dont feel good with the idea of leaving it at my neighborhood, unattended, for a week. Glad that i found the perfect place. Where? I'm not telling!

I met my darlin Liena at our usual waffle place. Need to see her before i go back for Raya. She brought some cookies. We were suprised to know that she can make cookies. And let me tell you, SUPRISINGLY, her cookies is really good! I can put it next to Famous Amos!


Liena's cookies

Went home at 1.30 and start digging my stuff. I'm so used to very last minute packing. Took my own sweet time and the next thing i realise was it's already 3.30am! It is EXTREMELY risky for me to take a nap. So, i decided to stay up.

Went out at 4.30 am. I drove Fedo's car. He work here, so, he will be driving it back home later.

I was extremely suprised to look at the number of people at this airport. There was an ocean of people lined-up to check in.


Just look at the crowd!

Luckly, Air Asia encourages DIY concept. And they invented Kiosk Check-In. Within 3 minutes, i got my boarding ticket :)



Kiosk Check-in

Me at the life-saver kiosk

Well, i'm pretty excited to go back to Kedah for this Hari Raya. It is a very important celebration for us, and i certainly need a break to ease my mind.

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin!

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...