Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another Day At Work

Another day at work -full of activity, phone calls etc etc..

I barely sleep last night simply because I know I have to wake up really early. I have a little problem when it comes to morning calls. I hate being late, and because of that, i have problem with shutting my eyes.

Well, anyway, manage to get out of my place on time and shoot to my client’s office. From there, we headed to NTV7 which is located at Shah Alam.

Ms Kim, the Country Head of Ciba Vision (FreshLook) is truly a warm person and fun to be with. I got acquainted with her from the first time we met. She was a little nervous to go on LIVE INTERVIEW. Manage to calm her down and gave her some tips on how to look & sound good on TV.


Ms Kim having her final touch-ups

Ms Kim, Hanson & Leya -Live on Air

Subject: FreshLook

The interview was approx 10 mins. The breakfast team was a little busy (They were live on national Tv..lol!) so I quickly went and say hi to the "Mummy" & the rest of the gang. Took a picture with the gorgeous Jessica. Loved her brand new hair style.


Jessica


It is natural to go for breakfast after the breakfast show. After all, it was only 9.30am. We had a series of interesting conversations over breakfast and god knows how, we somehow came to the “age” topic.

Me : Take a guess about me
Ms Kim : You? The most is 32.
Me : What? Do I look that old?
Ms Kim : I said the most is 32. You cant exceed that.
Me : Huh? Still…
Ms Kim : Ok, how old are you?
Me : Im 26.
Ms Kim : I see, but you don’t look like 26. Maybe because of your maturity. You don’t speak like someone who is 26 at all.
Me : I take that as a compliment
Ms Kim : It is a compliment.

I need to shave. Seriously. This un-shaved look has to go.

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...