Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SIZES

Does size really matter?
23 October 2007
By Fedo

I woke up late this morning and rushed to work. Constant speed at 140km/h put me in the office at 9.30am. Suddenly my stomach came out with a very funny sound begging to be filled. So I decided to go for breakfast at my office lounge with my colleagues. Out of nowhere they started a topic which rather interesting to me.

They were talking about boobs. And most of them are girls. So, that drives me to this question, “Does boobs size really matter?”

According to them they are few ways to classify boobs. The most common way is to compare it with “Nasi Lemak” or its classy name “coconut milk rice in banana leaf”. The Nasi Lemak can be divided into few sizes depending on the price. Small boobs will be called 50 cents nasi lemak, medium boobs is RM 1 nasi lemak and big size would be RM 1.50 or even RM 2 nasi lemak. I must say that you can rarely get Nasi Lemak at those prices nowadays. “Inflation” should take the blame for that.

There is one more way to classify boobs sizes. Construction is the key word. Small boobs is single storey type, medium is double storey and big size is of course the bungalow.

I must say that I’ve seen them all. I find it rather interesting that people can actually relate boobs with things around them. I guess being a human; we appreciate a direct comparison so that we can picture it easily in our mind. I also wonder how the size can be a compliment or build a sense of insecurity to some girls.

I’ll stick to the free size.

Image: http://www.peterkuper.com

Poll – Does boobs size really matter?
  • Yes
  • No

(You may answer in the comments section)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proudly representing all the big-bobbies-girls out there by screaming 'Hail Yeaaaaa its IMPORTANT!'.. Duhh!~.. didnt u teach u enuff fedo..??!! Ehehehehe!! =p..

wek wekkkss! kidding! (as much as i wanna admit it is true, i wouldnt wanna be BIAS!).. ahahhaha! =p..

but really, it depends on people.. its indivual preferances.. if they likes it bigger, fell free to grab it all.. if they likes it smaller, 'have fun'! ahaksss! =p (shoot! im still sounded BIAS!).. hahahhahaa.. but seriously darlin.. once again, i m ust say this --> its really up to the eye of the beholder.. ! full stop!..

ooooooo weeeeeee!~ kiki lala's power!! ahaksss!! (sssheeesssshhh! dont say a thing fedo..)..

;)

mmuuaahhh!~

Unknown said...

Muahahahhaa.... i wanted to wait for liena's comment before i could say anything.

Well, i think it's up to the person. Having is big or small does not define the person. It's just another part of your body.

I'll stick to free size too.

Cheers!!

tooshou said...

replica bags from china free shipping go to my blog u5n73j3y65 replica nappy bags official website z1g01g1g97 good quality replica bags replica bags philippines greenhills replica bags near me replica hermes bag i0v09i5y84 replica bags lv

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...