Friday, October 19, 2007

Sex & The City -The Movie

Sex And The City –The movie

I was watching E! the other night where they showed a glimpse of the movie.
The scene was about Carrie Bradshaw, in her wedding dress, running to a limousine. Mr Big got out of the car, and she starts hitting him with the flower bouquet and screaming “I knew it!” repeatedly.

I was just excited to look at the quick look of another part of Sex And The City that I have not seen. (Yes, I’ve watched ever season, over and over again)
Note: My friends (To be specific, Liena & Fedo) laugh to the fact that I openly announce my fascination over the series on this blog. Guess what? I’m doing it again!

I just wonder, will the movie ever make it’s way to Malaysia?

Fedo : It might –censored version
Liena : I doubt it
Me : If it does, when? A year after it opens in the U.S? Maybe I should fly to U.S just to wacth the movie (joke!)
Fedo : Well, you can go to Bangkok and wacth it there. It won’t be censored.
Me : Yeah, I could do that! (Serious) I don’t mind.
Fedo : You can go to Bangkok, Philippines or even China.
Me : Hey, I’m serious. I’ll do that. I’ll fly to Bangkok just for the movie. And maybe I should write to Sarah Jessica Parker about this. Telling her that I’m flying to another country to watch the movie. And maybe she would find it interesting and fly to Bangkok to join me.

That was when I entered my schizophrenic zone. Haha…

Anyone who would be interested to join me for the movie trip?

2 comments:

Guide to Bangkok Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very funny. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.

Unknown said...

Thank you

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...