Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back to the big city

Wednesday, 17th October 2007, 0700hours

I am at Sultan Abdul Hamid Airport (Kedah). Waiting for flight AK6347 to KL.

It’s pretty sad to depart from my hometown, leaving my family. It’s very rare for all of us to gather. I hate this feeling.

My brother was supposed to go back to Melaka yesterday but my sister in-law decided to stay for another day. Me and my siblings are pretty close to each other, and we are blessed to have a sister in-law who love us just like her own siblings.

***

A week before Eid, I posted something about “Decision”. But I didn’t write what it is all about. I can’t. I still can’t do that. But I certainly can say that I have made my decision. I am happy with it.

***
Back to the big city -I'm off from work till monday. But i have plenty of other stuff to look after. I have a wedding to organise, remember?

Image: www.google.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...