Friday, October 26, 2007

Interviews & A Birthday

Wednesday, 24th October 2007.

Its been a great week, so far. I have thousands of stuff to look after, but things are going pretty smooth.

11.45 am – I left office and drove the longest road to Astro. SingleTrackMind’s single titled “One Day” hit no #1 on the “Malaysian English Top Ten” or famously known as “MET 10”. And he was invited to the show.

MET 10 chart -One Day @ #1!!

I arrived at Astro approx 12.30. Alex was coming straight from the airport (He was from Miri).

It was really nice to be a silent listener at the interview. DJ Nazri & DJ Junior was really funny and very professional. They hardly made any mistakes and none of the conversation was repeated or re-recorded. It was a recording for the MET 10 show this Sunday.

Know what that means? It means I’ve heard (and witness) the show 3 days before the whole Malaysia did! Haha..

DJ Nazri & Alex during the interview

This is DJ Junior

The MET 10 crews & Singletrackmind


I had fun just listening to both of them interviewing Alex. You gotta tune in to 92.9 this Sunday, 4pm to know what I mean.

Once the interview is done, we headed to the cafĂ©. The food was okay. We met Sajeera there. She is a very very nice person. I know here back in 2005 when she was handling “Blast-off”. Didn’t get a chance to take her pic.

We rushed back to Alex’s place as he has another interview. It was with KL Lifestyle magazine. Christian is a very soft spoken but really awesome guy. I remembered him from the first time I heard his name, coz I fnd it very interesting. His full name is “Christian Mark Narayan”. How could u ever forget that name?

Christian Mark Narayan -Writer, KL Lifestyle magazine

By the way, i'd like to wish Happy Birthday to Peter!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...