Monday, October 8, 2007

Thursday -4th October 2007

Thursday 4th October 2007

It was an extremely busy day. Everyone is rushing stuff before Raya leaves. So do i.

My car road tax expires today. And luckly I got it settled last week. Went to Maybank Sri hartamas to get my road tax. Renewing road tax is such a normal thing, and people might say that it’s not worth blogging, simply because everyone go through the same thing.

I am going to write about it, because I think my experience is rather different. I went to the branch and consulted this lady by the name of Shirley. She was extremely friendly, and assisted me with the whole process. Later on, she introduced me to Miss Sharmila, who is the person in-charge.

I agreed on auto debit since I do have a Maybank account. (This account is specifically created for payment purposes). I credited the exact amount and instructed Sharmila to proceed with the arrangement.

On 2nd October, Sharmila called me.

Sharmila : Hi Aziz. I am issuing the papers for your road tax and insurance.
Me : Great.
Sharmila : There is just one thing.
Me : Go ahead.
Sharmila : Your account has been debited from other party.
Me : [silence for 10 seconds] Gosh, it must be from Fitness First. Yeah. Gosh, sorry. This is silly. No worries, I will transfer sufficient amount now.
Sharmila : No, it’s ok. I got it settled. You can pay me when you collect your road tax on Thursday.
Me : Excuse me? What do you mean settled?
Sharmila : I already bank in X amount of $ to your account.

Can you believe it? I can’t.

So, I went there to pick up my road tax at approx 5.30pm. I was late and the bank was already closed (obviously!). Guess what? They allowed me in. spent good 30mins chatting with them.

I am blessed to run into all this nice people, and being able to click with them spontaneously.



My new road tax




Sharmila

Shirley

Wanna know what i had for sahur?

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...