Monday, October 8, 2007

Kenny Rogers & Family

Friday 5th October 2007

I had my buka puasa with my 2 brothers, my sister in law and my niece again. My elder brother and his wife has this thing with Kenny Rogers. Every year, all of us will spare 1 day to break fast together at Kenny Rogers. It's almost a ritual now.

This year, we had it Subang Jaya. I had the same thing I normally order.



This is mine.


My brother, Azmir had rice, and it just look like Chicken Rice.

My Niece, Zulaika

The night was spent at my brother’s place. They (all of them) have a 0715am flight to catch. We have to be at LCCT approx 5.45am on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like me,
only pay a visit this website daily for the reason that it gives quality contents, thanks
Also see my website > grumpy cat

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...