Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wedding Souvenir & Tan Sri's House

Saturday

I woke up rather early and got ready to go out. Me and my cousins made a plan to go to Nilai for another session of wedding shopping.

I fetch them at Damansara and headed to Nilai. Our mission is to find a bunga telur (wedding souvenir) that suit our theme and budget.

We were there for a couple of hours but guess what? We bought the first bunga telur we saw at the very first shop. Haha






Once we all agreed on a particular design, we settled the payment and rushed back. I went home and got ready for an open house.

On the way back home

Me: Fedo, get ready now. We're going to the open house
Fedo: It's too late, forget it!
Me: Please iron my baju melayu. See you in 15 mins
Fedo: Are you crazy? It's too late!
Me: See ya...

I got home and found Fedo in his dashing baju melayu. Did he help me with my baju melayu? No.

The open house was at Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Utama SM Nasimuddin’s house (me & fedo's ex-boss). It was a great opportunity to catch-up with our ex bosses, and colleagues. We know most of Tan Sri’s family members as they used to be our colleagues. So, it was a little (but pretty loud) reunion.

It would be too common for me to put a picture of me and Tan Sri. I have a better idea. Picture of his house has never been allowed to be featured in any medium... huhu... here you go, Exclusive!!


SM Faisal & Emilia (Tan Sri’s Son & daughter in-law) who was my immediate bosses when I first join NAZA gave me another open house invitation. Its for next week.

Me, Emilia, SM Faisal & Fedo

The invitation

It was nice catching up with them.

Cheers!

1 comment:

didey said...

click to find out more Loewe Dolabuy pop over to these guys replica gucci bags my blog luxury replica bags

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...