Monday, November 26, 2007

Fiasco

Last week was totally insane. I think it was my #2 busiest week for this year. Work occupied most of my day, and every other thing during the evening.

It would be far too long (and tiring) for me to list down what I did. I'll try make it short.

1. Christmas deco.
It’s a “Profit making hobby” me & Fedo share. The client liked what we did last year and informed that we’ll be getting the project again this year. Unfortunately, they want the whole thing to be ready by Friday noon. And when did we get to know this news? Monday. We had 3 days to put up huge deco in a gigantic place!

This is by far our biggest project, and we have to make sure our deliverables are as per our standard. We got 2 of our friends to help out. To get everything for this project, we went:

1. Carrefour (Maluri) – twice
2. Kamdar (Jalan Tar) – once
3. Tesco (Ampang) –Twice
4. Carrefour (Wangsamaju) –Once
5. SSF (Jalan Tar) –Once
6. Pasar Borong Chow Kit –Once

We also went to a “festive-deco” shop along Jalan Ampang, a wood shop near pandan indah and few more shops along the way.

It might sound easy, but imagine, we’re all busy with our work, and we can only start the shopping around 8.00pm. That means we only had 2 hours per day to shop. Have you watched explorace? Now i know how they feel.

Pictures of the deco is not ready. I will post another entry on the deco.


2.My sister in-law gave birth to a cute baby gal.
She was in labor for 8 hours and my family was here. I had to run between work and deco to see them.

3. A friend was getting married.
I had to get something done for her. It promised way in advance and couldnt turn it down.


And the week ended with a trip to Singapore.

Go figure!



Image: www.blogwaybaby.com

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...