Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Funny

Things are getting really busy. I have a concert to run.

7.00pm – I had an appointment with a wedding planner. I’m scouting for pelamin.


I somehow like this one. Lavishly Pakistani

Normal chairs

These are nice deco stuff!



8.30 pm – NST Open house. It was held at JW Marriot. Didn’t take much picture because I was busy chatting and enjoying the delicious food. There was one hilarious incident.

Me and Fedo was on our way to get the food, and he was stopped by a lady.

Lady: Hey, these are your fans [excited]
Fedo: [Speechless]
Lady: They are your big fans [even more excited, pointing at her group of friends]
Fedo: My Friend?
Lady: No, your fans! Your fans
Fedo: [looking confused]
Lady: You are from Akademi Fantasia right?
Fedo: No, I’m not
Lady: Ok, Sorry

Me: Muahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

NST Open House

Fedo's dessert. or was it dinner round 2? haha

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...