Monday, November 19, 2007

My "Under-Construction" Dream

Woke up pretty late as I had the usual Saturday hangouts with friends. Spent some time staring at my trashy room.

My schedule has been pretty crazy lately and I don’t have ample time to sit down and clear things up. My other problem is, I come home with some stuff (paperbags, gifts, souvenirs, magazines, books, the list go on and on and on…) every single day.

At the end of the month, I will have at least 30 new stuff in my room. I need a bigger space.

My under-construction dream; my apartment, is expected to be ready by 2009. Can I survive 2 years? Well, I don’t have a choice.

I decided to go pay a visit. I dragged Fedo & Azli with me. The last time I went to check that place out was about 2 weeks ago. Not much progress. My friends must be thinking that I’m crazy. They were giggling all the way, especially when I interviewed one of the Indonesian dude at the construction site. Hey, i have the rights to know what's happening!

According to him, some section has completed the ground level. I asked him why nobody is working at that point of time. The answer was "It's Sunday". Whoaaaa.... I thought they normally work every day?

Below are pictures of the current situation


Current pics


This is how it's gonna look like, super-duper gazzillion mins from now


This is me on the day i booked the unit.

Cheers!

2 comments:

CatsTail ~*~ BootyFly said...

u bought a place in tmn bkt menjalara is it?

Unknown said...

nope, it's at ampang... I'm so much of ampang boi lah... cant get out of there

:)

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...