Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday

On this special day
I wanted to send
A most special greeting
To a most special friend.

I want to recall
The adventures we've had,
The friendship we've shared
Through the good times and bad.

We've grown up together
For so many years,
Through 'Lecture notes' and dreams lost,
Through laughter and tears.

And on this great occasion
I'd like to speak my heart.
To tell you what you mean to me
In no uncertain part.

A friend that I treasure always,
Giving you my hugs and kisses.
For lots of joy throughout your life
You have my greatest wishes.

Happy Birthday Jaja


http://www.herza-hanan.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

3 comments:

heavenlyme said...

aziz darlinq!
how sweet....so touched with it...
i wanna cry now...

Unknown said...

Love ya darlin!!
Mwahhhhaaaawwwwhhhhh

Zafrina said...

happy birthday my darling jaja...

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...