Thursday, November 8, 2007

Interesting stuff

Just another day at work. Back to back meetings, proposals etc.

I attended a meeting at Bangsar Village over lunch. It was with someone who is planning of doing something rather interesting. I can’t reveal that much in regards of their project, but I’d like to share something. They showed me 2 very interesting books. It was all about relationships.

I was moved by the title & design of the black book. It was written by Joe Quirk. The tittle was “Sperm are from men, Eggs are from women”. For a relationship-based book, I’d say that is something I’d buy (not that I need one!). The other book was written by one of the producer from The Oprah show. Great books huh?


Interesting Books

Ok, on the other hand, SingleTrackMind concert materials are ready. Announcements went out to all mainstream media and I got all online promo published.

Made few important calls and got promo interviews lined-up for SingleTrackMind. I’m happy things are going as per planned.

Left office almost 7pm. Had to swing by Hard Rock Café to pick up some stuff. Suprisingly, the traffic wasn’t that bad.

Had my dinner, made a very important call to someone very important. The conversation lasts about 25 mins and I feel much better after that. It was great!

10.30 pm- I went to STM’s practice studio to pick up some stuff from Aimi (the guitarist). They were practicing for the concert next week. I must say, their selection of songs were fantastic!

Cheers!


No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...