Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine Experience : Liena

My friends were complaining about Valentines, and how much they hated it. While talking to these beautiful people [with not so great relationship -at the moment] i tot of an idea.

I asked them to write about their Valentine experience and i'll have it posted in my blog. So, here you go...


~LIENA~

I don't celebrate V-day.. full stop.. Its not bcoz of all this religion thing whatsoeva, its just that we don't have to wait for one particular day (once a year ONLY!) to celebrate your love ones.. i know it sounds lame, but that's just the fact...

I was mentally pressured this year as my working place is celebrating Valentine's two days in a row! Could u just imagine, 2 freaking days with all the love music (mind telling, started as early as 7pm!), seeing all these so-called lovey-dovey couples holding hands, looking at each others eyes and expressing how much they love each other! urggghhh! believe me, it was mentally tortured to me! BIG TIME!! hmmm.. what different does it make..? at the end of the day, they just gonna go for one main thing (lets get hump tonite, baby!).. ahaks! =p..

And this year, surprise surprise i got my self a bouquet of roses delivered straight at my office!! My first reaction was 'Oh My God! (lame, AGAIN!).. eheheheh! =p.. Then i went downstairs to call my very own soulmate, the owner of this blog himself! He was the first person who crossed my mind, but he said it wasn't him! Ive made him swear! Yet he said it wasn't him!

To make it even better, he asked me to go and asked my so-called-bf whether he've sent me the roses! I was sooooo stupid, went to him and asked (eventho he have made it clear to me before he just don't celebrate all this thing).. Ive got screwed a lil bit here n there, bla, bla, bla.... Got me a lil bit puzzled about the anonymous sender, but i wasn't thinking about it that much as i was soooo bz entertaining the 'Love Birds' at our dinner function..

Till 2am i got home, I sms 'this blogger aka my very own soulmate' again about the roses.. Ive told him my instinct is telling me the roses came from him.. Of coz he didn't reply instantly as he was in his beauty sleep.. Till today, he called me at 11am pretending like he don't know nuthin! Hahahahha! Sum more, he have the balls to actually asked how was my bf's reaction towards this!! Oh my!! U really hates him don't u..??? Ahaksss!!~..

Ok sayang, mission completed! U got him all jealous, Ive got screwed, things wasn't go that well with us on Valentines Day (from all of the days!), yet I could still smile happily as I found out it is from my one & only soulmate - AZIZ LAIKAR!..

Thank you darlin.. It was soooo sweet of you to send me those roses.. Im flattered! But im not gonna tell Tom about it as I want him to keep on thinking it was from other people... I don't mean to make him feel miserable whatsoeva but he deserved it isn't it..? ahaks!.. A lil' lesson will do.. ;)

Much love to you my very dearie friend! You've done a lot in my life and every single one of it leave me in smiled! =)

Thank You! Once again, Happy V-Day to u darlin.. ! (at least im wishing it properly as most of the people got 'Happy Fucked-Up V-Day' sms wishes from me!).. Ehehehhe! =p.. Take care!

***
Me: Muahhahhahha *Satisfied*... love you darlin' ;)

***

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...