Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Lou Hei"

My and my colleagues were having our ciggie break when my boss brought up the idea of having dinner together, in conjunction of the Chinese New Year.

The next day, i received an email:

Dear fellow colleagues,

It is a tradition for the Chinese to “lou hei”, which means to bring good health, wealth and luck to everyone.
This year, the Mercatus group will be having our “lou hei” dinner; details as follow:

Date: 20 Feb 2008
Time: 6:30pm onwards
Venue: Souled Out, Desa Sri Hartamas

See you guys there!

Regards,
Pui Fuen
x238

All i can say is "It was fun!"

This is the "Lou Hei". Its a mixture of crackers, erm....ermm.. i forgot!


Everyone have to mix the stuf together and cheer!

Yeay!

And this is the end result.
And then we ordered our main course. I kinda like their presentation.

My chicken chop. It was nicer a year ago.

This look yummy.

I dont eant fish, but that look delicious!

see...

But Robin was sweatin all over. maybe it's too spicy!

Audrey looking exhausted after a big meal. She couldnt finish it!

This is me & Pui Fuen :)

My colleague Dess.

The evening was filled with laughter & chatter. And then we all got really sleepy coz the food was just too filling!

I think tradition like this is good. We were all very busy but had to make some time to sit down and have dinner together. Occasions like this bring people together. And truly appreciate it.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...