Monday, February 11, 2008

My best friends and their big day....

A week before the holidays, I got a chance to spend some time with my darling Zaff. We have been best friends since Uni. If I’m not mistaken, that was about 9 years ago. And one really special thing about our friendship is we simply understand each other, we look at things almost similarly and we have never had a single argument.

I somehow figured that engagement announcement is on her plate. So, I was literally prepared for that.

Things were as usual... we had so many things to talk and laugh about. And later on, she told me the news. Opie (Her BF) recently met her parents and they agreed to do the engagement in August.

That’s not all. Her parents had decided that the wedding will be held in Dec. What? I was shocked, speechless and utterly surprised. This year as well? Whoa…

As I was trying to swallow the massive volume of info, she asked if I could be the planner. What a silly girl, of course I’d love to do it!!

I’m glad that things are working out well with her. I am extremely happy for Zaff. It would be a huge challenge for me because she is a very important friend, and I have to make sure that the engagement and wedding is done the way she would want it.

I shall crack my head and do my research soon….

Zaff, Me & Fedo

That all about Zaff. Now let’s move on to the other one, Jaja. I know her through Zaff. They were both in Broadcasting class but always seen with a PR dude. She is a cool and extremely bubbly person. We tease each other more than we talk. And we laugh more than everything.

She announced her engagement in January and invited me to the occasion. I was not able to go because my cousin's wedding is on the exact same date. I had to go back to Alor Setar. I really wish I could go but there is no way for me to escape the wedding. So sorry jaja...

Congratulations on your engagement!

Jaja & Her Fiancee, Shah

Image: Zaff

I’m happy for both my best friends.

Cheers!

1 comment:

headsteadi said...

For the wedding, you can enquire our service for photography. Check out http://tukanggambar.com

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...