Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tantrums

Image: Mark Hoynes

Everyone got it. So do I. Time has taught me to realize that the only way to keep things smooth is by managing my temper.

I have been trying so hard on this subject. Pushing myself to stay on the positive side. I discovered that the only way to avoid every nature of argument is by communication. Talk about it, and look for a mutually benefiting agreement.

As a normal human being with abnormal schedule, I am trying my level best to fulfill every requirement. Let it be my family, my work or my friends.

I do make mistakes, and when I realize I do, I apologize. I admit my mistake, apologize and suggest an option that I think is best for all. When everything was treated with silence, what choice do I have?

Things will not sour if we talk properly, discuss further and share opinions. I think it is far more practical. Why hit the temper note straight away?

I don’t expect a punishment that is beyond senses. Leaving me puzzled is already heart wrenching, imagine a long winded cold treatment.

Again, I’ve lost it. And I’ve said it.

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...