Monday, February 18, 2008

Dinner @ Bangkok House

Fedo brought me to a "undiscovered spot" within the area i live. This is my 5th year staying there and i have never went to this particular area.

Suprisingly, there were plenty of restaurants and they all look rather interesting. Fedo is a huge fan of Thai food, so we went to this place called "Bangkok Place" and i tried something i have never eaten in my life.

This is the restaurant. It says "The Bangkok House"

Fedo had this "Prawn Tom Yam"

That's the prawn.

And Crab

I had the "Pandan Chicken". It's chicken wrapped in pandan leaves. It was pretty nice, but i prefer the ones at Chakri


I ordered a refreshing coconut.

And fedo hap Apple Juice. Unlike my drink, his is not so Thai huh?


And he had Chendol for dessert. The Chendol is a little different. It's thinker and greener compared to the normal Chendol we see.



See. Different right?


Now this is how a well-fed guy look.


So, what was the new thing i had? Hehe....

It was sticky rice with Mango. I've never tried it efore. Usually i wont try anything i've never tried but since i have eaten both item saperately, i thought it would be ok to try..

It was nice! You should try it!

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...