Sunday, February 17, 2008

CNY Open House #2

I had to wake up as early as 8.00am to get ready to go to my client's open house. The event start at 10.45 but the location was something extraordinary... They are at Port Klang!

It took me about 2hrs to arrive.. Fyi, it was my first time going to Port Klang. I was lost for about 45mins. Full stop *_*

The event was just nice. There were Lion dance performance, food, food and more food. I was seated together with the media, but went out to the buffet counters to snap some pictures.

The concept was fun & leisure. If you ask about the food, i'd say they had half of pasar malam at the couryard!

Kuey Tiaw or Meehun Goreng?

Or you prefer Mee rebus?
How about Ikan Bakar?

Or Popiah?

More food...

Fruits

Ice Kacang also got!

Kuih Pau

Mountains of Oranges

Lucky draw... Ang Pow from RM188 to RM1888

As i was chit-chatting with the media, i discovered that the journalist from Berita Harian is my junior. She brought her junior who is doing "A Day With A Journalist" training. Haha.. It's always good to study at UiTM. Especially if you are in PR!

Guests got a bakul of cookies as a token

This is the Lion Dance Acrobatic show. Pretty darn good!

I left about 2++ and got home almost 4pm. It was tiring, especially the journey. But i love to look at people enjoying this joyous celebration. I think it's just wonderful.

Ok, i need to rush.. Gotta go shower and get ready to attend another function. It's my client's wedding.

p/s: My car is being cleaned as i am typing.. *Finally*

Cheers!

2 comments:

Alam Setia said...

wow...bestnyer CNY nie. banyak makanan....sedap

Unknown said...

check this link right here now designer replica luggage visit site dolabuy.su click here to find out more Dolabuy Valentino

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...