Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's on the calender?

I am on leave from 12th -16th Dec. Wanna know what's on my calender?

12th Dec – My mum’s birthday
My cousin’s mehndi (it’s a ceremony before the wedding)

13th Dec – Drive to Johor
My cousin’s Nikah at night

14th Dec – Might go to Singapore
My cousin’s wedding reception at night (Johor)

15th Dec – Depart from Johor
Overnight at Melaka

16th Dec – Back to KL
Stay at Sepang (My brother’s house)

17th Dec – Send my family to airport @ 6am and from there, straight to office


My family will be here tomorrow morning, and i have about 3 hours to do my last minute shopping. I lied to my mum when she asked whether i got all my clothes prepared for the wedding.

The culture runs strong in our blood and i have no choice but to follow the traditions when it comes to weddings and stuff like that. I am usually the stubborn one, where people have to literally tell me to dress up properly.
I am suppose to buy a new Kurta for the ceremony, but i manage to improvise something i already have in my wardrobe... haha.. see below:

It's a very old kurta, i'm sure nobody will notice because it's a standard plain Kurta. The jacket (or vest?) is nothing pakistani. It's actually KeyNg. Someone bought it for me few years back, and now i dont curse that person anymore. Finally i can use it! Not bad right?


This is another one, where i have to wear during another function.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Zafrina said...

don't forget to put this date on ur calendar too... 22nd dec, Zaff's birthday... hehehehe...

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...