Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Card Is Ready

One day. Yes, i got my cousin's wedding card ready within one day. I'm sure the lovely couple (the card supplier) is a little pening (dizzy) with me.

Thursday evening : Get them to do the artwork. Made changes right on spot. Paid the deposit.
Friday evening: Tadaaaaa.. card is ready for distribution.

Most of the other wedding card suppliers had the same ridiculous script:

Me: How soon can you get it done?
Suppliers: "At least 5 working days"
Me: I dont have 5 days.
Suppliers: That's the best we can do.
Me: You're not doing good!

Printing is not that time-consuming right? 5 working days is just ridiculous for just 1,000 cards. I have ordered 10,000 cards (for work purpose) and my supplier got it done within 3 days. I'm so spoilt huh?

Ahmad & Rozanna. Owners of the shop -working on the artwork


The changes.. hehe.. gotta get it perfect

This is the card. Ready for distribution.

The inlay

The groom is happy, his dad is happy, and i'm happy too!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very lovely cards indeed ;)

Unknown said...

Haha... Thanks!!!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...