Sunday, December 9, 2007

Firdaus's Wedding Pelamin

Things are getting really crazy. I am extremely busy with my work, and the wedding is just around the corner. And this is totally the wrong time for me to fall sick. I hate it. Thanks to my colleagues at office who have been very helpful.


I contacted a friend who runs a very interesting business, and he shared few ideas on the wedding pelamin for my cousin. I like it.





Nice & classy



This is grand. I like.




I like the chair.

Nice, but a little outdated


Too simple?

Well, i have to set an apointment with the groom and most importantly, my uncle coz they are the client. Anyway, if you like the pelamin above or looking flower deco, any type of hampers or anything related to fresh flowers and deco, go to:

Check out : PrinceFedo
Email : princefedo@gmail.com

By the way, i have collected the bunga telur (wedding souvenir). This bloody thing was priced at about RM22 per pc at most of the shops but we got it for only RM7 per pc.


Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...