Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dinner Treat

My uncle called for a meeting. I went to his restaurant straight after work. I thought it's another addition of our work-in-progress meeting but he actually want to take me for a dinner.


We went to Le Meridian.

The buffet was OKAY. They have plenty of seafood, which is something people might go crazy about, but not with me. I dont eat anything from the sea.


I wanted to go for this:

The Pakistani food, but my uncle would have scolded me. His restaurant serves all of the above, and from the look, they don't look as nice as the one in his shop.

So, i went for western.


I love the desserts!


And their cheese look really yummy.


And i love the ice cream. It's called the "Tiramisu Ice cream". Basically you just choose whatever you want, and they will mix it for you on a ice-plated steel.
Thanks uncle. Next time we go Hilton lah. I like it better there.

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...