Monday, December 31, 2007

New year dinner

I was at home, sleeping as i was recovering from the exhaustion (of the wedding) when fedo woke me up and asked me to get ready. He made reservations at Tamarind Spring.

I had no idea what or where the hell is Tamarind. I was not prepared (physically & mentally) for a crazy traffic to town but Fedo convinced me that it's nearby our place. Suprisingly, the journey took us 25mins and we were already in a jungle.

Tamarind is wonderful. It was exactly what i need. A peaceful, soothing and cozy area. I love that place! There was water features everywhere, and i can hear the sound of nature from every corner of the place. And they were pretty cretive with the lighting.

Let's see some pics i took using my Nokia 6600.



You gotta walk a little.


Water feature

More water


And more!
Lights

Fedo & Azli

Fedo & Me (too dark!)

Another one... still dark!

Now, let's check out the food. It features Laotian & Vietnamese cuisine. Which is not bad at all!

The Starters

Close-up: Notice that thing wrapped in leaves? You should try those. Fedo & Azli were laughing once the thing is in their mouth. I didn't even touch it.


Another piece of starters. It's chicken. Simply delicious.

The sauce... well decorated. haha

My main course... chicken something.. eaten with steamed rice

Vege

Can't remember what is this..

I had a nice coconut drink.

And enjoyed the dessert. I am currently addicted to the dragon fruit!


Above pic: Dont look at Fedo, check out the scenery behind him!!


Ok, now look at Fedo


And also, Azli

And Fedo again


I took this pic. I think it's not bad, considering that it was taken by Nokia 6600!

Happy New Year


Thanks for the nice dinner Fedo.

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...