Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm coming.... Whitney!!

I love Whitney. Her songs are special. I was dying to go and watch when i first heard that she will be performing at the "Live & Loud 07". Two of my dear friend wanted to give me the ticket for free, but i was feeling a little obliged, because they always give me free stuff. So, i turn it down, politely.

Liena and Nana got their tickets. Zaf and Opie will be going as well.

As i was driving home from work, i gave Liena a holler and asked if it is possible for me to purchase it at the entrance. Told her i'll discuss with Fedo and her reaction was "Come on Aziz, It's Whitney!". I said "Ok, i will go".

Fedo came back from a super long trip to Kota Kinabalu. We were having dinner at home, and he said:

Fedo: Hey, i got you a gift.
Me: And what could it be this time? (the only thing i got from his previous outstation visit was a packet of pepper!)
Fedo: Wait aah,
Me: [wonderin what crap could it be this time]
Fedo: Here u go [passing me an envelope]


Tadaaaaaaaa.......

I was suprised that he actually got me the ticket. Somehow, i do feel that he got it for free as well. haha... Anyway, according to Fedo, this is not the normal ticket (which cost RM260). It is an "Elite pass" and the price is about RM900. I'm sure if he is pulling my leg, but if you look closely, it does say "Elite Pass". Me likey!

Let's see how elite could it be. Anyway, thanks Fedo!!!

p/s: I wonder how the organisers make money, most of the people i know got their tickets for free! Oops...

Cheers!

2 comments:

arsaili said...

you r very luck to be in the circle where people really care...

Unknown said...

Indeed. I am very blessed!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...