Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunday, 16th September 2007


Another typical Sunday -Life starts at 12 noon. Watched Melodi (the entertainment show) and I just have to write something about it. One of the segment featured an interview with Amy Mastura and she was extremely funny!
She was interviewed by Michelle (the controversial creator) -who is known for her gossipy-based questions. I can’t really remember what the question was, but her answer was something like this:

Amy : Michelle, I rasa you patut pergi sembahyang. Sucikan hati you sikit. Tak baik dengki dengan orang. ( I think you should go pray. Get your heart clean. Envy is not good) –or something like that.

It was totally HILARIOUS!!!

After Grey Anatomy on NTV7, it was time for “Sex And The City” –Season 3! I’ve got the earlier seasons and I’ve watched the 4th & final season.

Sex and The City: Season 1,2 & 3




I was pretty excited as this will mean that I would be completing the entire Sex and The City soon!

"Gosh, i waited too long" -that was what i had in mind as i unwrap the fresh dvd.

And guess what? The first scene in the inaugural episode of this 3rd season is where all the 4 character was on a ferry, on their way to Staten Island, to watch the New York City Fireman’s calendar competition.

It didnt take me much time to figure that I’ve seen it!! Yes, without even realizing it, I have actually completed the entire Sex and The City. Do i sound dumb?

I was not frustrated, I watched it again, and I will watch it again. Spare me the questions, it’s an obsession!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...