Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy.

Well, it was a rather pleasant Tuesday. I walk into office and saw an envelope on my desk. I normally get plenty of magazines, newsletters etc. But this is different. And i've been waiting for it.


My first "Hari Raya" Greeting Card



From who? Secret.

After work, I shoot up to Planet Hollywood for Berbuka Puasa with my family. (Or should i say a portion of my family?) It was just my 2 brothers, my sister in-law and my cute little niece. This is my first buka puasa with family.

The food was delicious asusual. To those who haven't got a chance to go berbuka puasa at Planet Hollywood, you're missng the best buffet in town! Dont forget, you have to book in advance. How to book? See the banner below:


Zulaikha (My Niece) was extremely talkative. I made her sang to Liena & Fedo. In return, Liena gave her baloons. As the uncle, i guess it's normal for me to find her the cutest little thing on earth.






We went to Lot 10 to shop for her Hari Raya clothing. Trust me, she was leading the way. And she's pretty fast!!!

She was screaming at me to run. Yes, run.

She was admiring the shoes, not the one infront of her, but the reflection in the mirror!

After buka puasa with my family, i have to get back to work. SingleTrackMind is a client at the agency i work, and i have arranged a live interview with Suria FM. I was at his place approx 10.15pm and we head up to Jalan Pekeliling where the radio station is located.

It was a very interesting radio interview. The deejay, Mr Bob Ringgo was extremely friendly.

This is Alex, and the other dude with the guitar is Aimi.


That's the translator. hahaha


Right after the interview, i went home and finish-up some pending work. Got everything settled by 3.00am. It was time for sahur.

My delicious sahur.

This is REAL good!


Awh, by the way, the "Hari Raya" greeting was not the only card i received today. I also got this invitation card to an exclusive party. Just look at the invitation card:


I'm in!!

Life is good huh?

Cheers!!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...