Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dinner @ PRINCE

Initially i wanted to write about something else, but i'm in a little rush, so i'm going to settle down with a post about a splendid dinner i had not too long ago (Before Ramadhan).

It was a Saturday evening and Mr Fedo was extremely kind to invite me and Azli for a dinner at Prince Hotel. There is absolutely nothing to celebrate, and there was just 3 of us. (Not sure what got into him that evening!)

He insisted to try the famous chinese restaurant, "Tai Zi Heen". Well, if you ask me, i'd rather go to the buffet spread. But since he is the host, i kept my mouth shut :)


This is their logo. i wonder what does it mean..

I just love to look at all this. Reminds me of my mum's dinner set.

As it was about time for us to order the food, We (me & Azli) was a little confused on what to order... (I'm totally out when it comes to food. I eat what i eat, and i don't eat what i dont eat. and for the record, i dont eat ALOT of stuff)

Hurrmmm....

Errrr... Chicken?


But we were in good hands.. Mr Fedo surely know food. Especially good food...Chinese... Thai... everything lah. So, we decided to go with his choice. I was not bothered with what he ordered, because the first thing he ordered was Chicken... That's all i need :)

I want this, this and this...

And do you have this, this and that? Ok, i want all.


So, he ordered, and here are some of the dishes what we had

Dim Sum

Prawn something..

I dont know what's the other stuff. Go figure!

This is Chicken with Barbeque Sauce. Me likey!

Mushroom and brocolli


The food was really good and i enjoyed it (I mean the chicken and brocolli). The ambience, and the service was simply pleasant. Well, i'm not suprised at all because the restaurant was awarded "Malaysia's Best Restaurants 2007" by Malaysia Tatler. Keep up the good stuff!


But i think we ordered a little too much! The food was more than enough for 6 pax. If you are ordering for 3 person, please be reminded that you should ask for "Small" because "Medium" is HUGE!

Too full!

Well, it was a nice experience. Thanks Mr Fedo!



Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tara who..?

nyways, thanks fo putting up the Ramadhan Buffet's banner in ur blog darlin.! =)..

n im glad u guys came n breakfast with me yday! mmuuahhh!~

Unknown said...

Tara, im not sure :)

Hey, glad to be there!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...