Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday, 15th September 2007

A typical Saturday routine. I woke up at approx 10am and proceed with the normal stuff; did my laundry, clean up, etc etc. Fedo slept all the way till evening.

Later that evening, I was invited to Fedo’s house for berbuka puasa. It was very kind of his mom to invite me (though she is fully aware that I don’t eat a lot of stuff!). There was chicken and also a whole load of other stuff. She also made this delicious Kuih Seri Muka.

Fedo : Wanna try this?
Me : No thanks.
Fedo : It’s my mum's signature kuih.
Me : Yeah right.. (Usually 90% of stuff he said is bull****)
Fedo : You should try. I’m not sure if its her signature dish or it’s the only dish she’s good at.(laughing)
Me : You jahat! (evil)

To clarify the fact, I went to the rather more reliable source, Fedo’s sister. Yeah, the kuih was made by his mum. (surprisingly the first truth from fedo for the whole evening)

Simply delicious.


Next on our plan was Hartamas, as we desperately need to stock-up our DVD. Liena was having a berbuka puasa with her family, so, she can’t join. We fetch Azli and shoot to Hartamas. I bought the third season of Sex and the City with additional 2 movies which was highly recommended on a cinema-oriented show on NTV7. La Divorce and Shopgirl.


Sex and The City; Season 3



Le Divorce


Shopgirl



Fedo bought few more dvd’s.(can’t remember the titles). His choice of a dvd is rather interesting.

Me : Best ke cerita tu? (Is it good?)
Fedo : There are 5 seasons of this series, it must be good.


We stop by at the Hartamas square and I had a delicious waffle. I was craving for it. It was nice, and huge.

Normally we would drop Azli back at his place and head home, last night, it was a little different.

Azli : Bye guys (Slamming the door and walk towards his house)

Me : Why don’t we kidnap him for sahur?
Without hesitation, Fedo perform his act:

Fedo : Li, Sini cepat! (Come here hurry)
Azli : Kenape? (why?)
Fedo : Cepat, masuk (Quick, get in)

Azli went into the car; i bet he was wondering what the hell is happening. Fedo just shoot off. Azli was cursing as we head home. Hahaha

We watched the dvd Fedo bought, it was interesting, but a little draggy. And then I decided that we should watch La Divorce, as it was highly recommended in the show. It started out on a very interesting notch. But I slept halfway. So does Azli. Fedo was the only person who watched it all the way. But I doubt he remember anything about the movie.

Sahur was at 4.00am and we’re lucky that Tajira (a restaurant opposite my place) is back on business. They have been my kitchen for years. And most of my meals are from there.

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...