Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gift

Monday -Back at work. There were plenty of stuff that need to be taken care off. I went out during lunch hour as i need to go see Ms Evie at the Brabus Boutique. She has been screaming at me to go there for quite sometime. I had to go today because she is resigning.

Thank god Bangsar is just 15 minutes away from my office.


This is Miss Evie. Notice the paperbag? That's for me :)



Evie: Wah, nice la that picture. Come take some more!
Me: OK

Evie: Nice. Now take my picture alone

The Brabus Amoi

Want to know what's inside this paperbag? Wait till the end of this post.


Initially, we wanted to break-fast with Liena, but Fedo got stuck at his office. So, the plan was scrapped.

Later that night, me and Fedo went to Starwalk Cafe for supper + sahur.


Fedo had this nice looking mee.

And i had the delicious Ice-Cream Waffle.


Dont you just love it?

Don't u?

Just look at the melting ice-cream on the hot waffle......


That was it. Went back home and check out the paperbag from Brabus. It was a nice BRABUS Jacket. The price tag was not there, but i know it's RM238.00 (Brabus used to be my brand, that's how i know).
I got Fedo to model it for me.

Front View

Back view.

He liked the jacked. So, i decided to give it to him, as an early birthday gift.
Cheers!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jahatla.... terliur tgk waffle ice cream tu.... dahla favourite aku tu!!!!! hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

shoot!

that was one hell of a nice jacket!

*sobs*.. i want!!

yupp, he looks good in it! ;) *lick!*.. ehehhhe!

Unknown said...

Liena:
Haha... The jacket is pretty nice innit?

Well, you gotrta wait for yppur birthday!!!


Anonymous:
Hahahha..... terliur? jangan terbatal puasa dah! huhu

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...