Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Saturday


I think this is a rather productive Saturday. Woke up at 1oam. Me and Fedo decided to pay our ex-office a visit. (Actually, he had some stuff to collect).

Me & Fedo at NAZA WORLD, PJ

It was nice to see the wonderful people i used to work with. And it was nice to meet up with some of the best ex-colleagues i ever had.


So, i decided to crash their office!!

Kak Miza. A very soft-spoken person.

This is Widia, She was my classmate back in Uni, and she join the company before i left.



This is Kak Ranita. She is the Special Executive to the CEO. One of the coolest person i ever met.



This was my desk, a year ago.

Still empty.... hahahaha

After that short visit, me and Fedo head up to Bukit Bintang. He was looking for a pendrive, and obviously Plaza Low Yatt is the best place to go.


It was my first time using the Smart Tunnel.


It was pretty impressive & convenient

Reminds me of Princess Diana.. hahaha

While we were at Bukit Bintang, I visited Perlini's Silver to get my ring polished. I like the fact that Perlini's provide free polish service not just for 1 or 2 year, but forever! They sure know how to pamper their customers.


Perlini's is located at Isetan, Lot 10.


For the record, this was given to me by my Sayang during Valentines.






I'm using my NOKIA 6600, so the quality is not that good. The ring actually look pretty shiny!



Gosh, i need my camera!




So, i got all of the rings polished.

From there, i went to "Be-In Saloon" for a haircut. It's just one block away from my place. Hey, i'm a loyal customer to this saloon. I think this is my 3rd year going to the same saloon. And i only get my haircut from the same dude, his name is Martin. He is some-sort of my personal hairdresser. Nobody else do my hair.

Reason to that? He knows what i want.

This is their logo, taken from my receipt. I forgot to snap the signboard.



Waiting for Martin.



It has a very pleasant deco. I simply love it.

For RM28, this is what i get. Satisfied.

Cheers!

2 comments:

sherza said...

these are the updated blogs ive been waiting the whole morning taw...
im facing a problem on how can i open my blog lar darl! ahahaha...
not an i.t savvy as you...
so, read my comments on u...

a) workplace: cool when u leave it cuz i know u love ur current job now...
b) smart tunnel: too bad when u said that was ur 1st time went thru that tunnel...cuz i hate that tunnel now...i used to use that tunnel every morning to work but it gives extra trouble when i wanna go out...traffic is bad during morning...
c) hairdo: its super damn cool darl! 2 thumbs up to ur hairdresser, martin... (p/s: but how long can it lasts?

Unknown said...

Awh... that is sweet! Hurrmm.. maybe i should give you a personal training session... huhuhu...

My hair will last about 3+weeks before i have to schedule for appointment with Martin again.

:)

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...