Saturday, December 10, 2016

Anniversary

10 Dec was the day my parents got married. Mum and 2 of my siblings decided to spend the weekend at my place.

My sister from Kedah was in KL for holidays too, so we decided to take her out around KL. 

We planned to go somewhere else but on the day we decided to go to Pavilion shopping mall. During lunch, I saw a new Garret Popcorn shop just open in the mall. The smell got us tempted so I got some popcorn. 

From there, we went to KLCC. We hang out at the fountain area, enjoyed the view, took some photos and went back in. 

Before I got to the car, I bought some RotiBoy (yes, can't resist the smell too!)

From there, we head to my elder brother's house. 

Along the way, we realised that we unconsciously did everything Dad likes - popcorn, KLCC fountain, RotiBoy. 

He is not with us, but he is surely in us. 


Al-Fatihah to Dad. Happy Anniversary to mummy! 

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...