Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Batman

My initial plan was to go home and proceed with my quest of cleaning my house. But somehow it ended with a nice dinner-and-movie hang out.

I wanted to watch "Jouney to the centre of the earth" whereas Fedo wanted to go for "Zohan". And there's also other must-see movies such as "The Mummy".

At the end, we settled with the majority vote -Batman; The Dark Knight.

I'm not a certified movie critic, but i'll write my point of view (and refer to relevant source!)

Throughout the 2.3 hours movie, i could not help but wonder why does Batman talk like the offspring of Clint Eastwood and a grizzly bear? It's just weird and annoying!

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, has a smooth voice but once he puts the cape on, the transformation of his vocal chords is just as dramatic as his costume change.

I must say, my main attraction to the movie was Heath Ledger. I wanted to see him carrying such a dramatic and crazy character. His death and all the stories behind it has somewhat generated interest to the movie.

His acting was superb. He has made the character religiously evil even I got scared! I wonder how did he (Joker) get the scars coz there was like 3 different stories!

I'll give it 3 stars (Out of 5) for the movie and 4.5 stars for Heath Ledger.

Scary Joker : Heath Ledger

Why So Serious?

~Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... are you quoting yahoo cinema critic? hahah gotcha!!

Unknown said...

Just 1 line okay.....

Anonymous said...

hehehe we tot of catching the show too... maybe later.. nice posts!!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...