Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Diary

I have a handful of events to attend this weekend.

*1*
Date: 15th Aug (Friday)
Time: 2.30pm
Venue: Mandarin Oriental
Event: KPMG Shareholder Value Award


My client, Magna Prima Berhad was awarded Overall Winner in the General Construction Sector. And i was invited to attend the event by the CEO of Magna Prima Berhad. A very "awarding" conversation took place upon our arrival. We were greeted by the organisers and i was introduced to one of the top people there

Me: Hi, I'm Aziz. We are the PR agency for Magna Prima Berhad
Response: Awh,yes, we saw the RSVP list. You are the only PR agency here.
My client: We are very proud of this award. And we have to share with our partner who has been working very hard for us.
Me: Thank you.

*2*

Date: 15th Aug (Friday)
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil
Event: High School Musical, The Ice Tour

I got free tickets to watch the High School musical. The show was great, but i must say, I'm just too old for it. I was surrounded by kids who know the lyrics by heart. they were singging along throughout the show. Even the "Ooh... La..La...". Everything.

I tried to enjoy it. And i was certainly enjoyed by the 2-hour acrobats.

*3*

Date: 16th Aug (Saturday)
Time: 12.30pm
Venue: Shah Alam
Event: A family-friend wedding

Note: Decided to give it a pass as i need to go to Perodua Service Centre.

*4*

Date: 16th Aug (Saturday)
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Bukit Kiara
Event: Pesta Malam Indonesia

Note: I got these free tickets but couldn't make it as well. Gave it to a friend. Why? Because i have RSVP-ed for the below event earlier

*5*

Date: 16th Aug (Saturday)
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: Grand Millenium Hotel
Event: Prestige's Top 40 Under 40 Celebration Party

It's an award that recognises the Top 40 professionals below the age of 40. It's gonna be interesting.

*6,7,8,9,10*

Other than the above, I still have other stuff to do like cleaning up my room, organising my stuff at home, WORK, crack my head for Zaf's wedding, facing the daily life drama, hanging out with friends and pretend to have a life.

I love my life.

~Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to be busy ;) hope u enjoyed it all!!!

Anonymous said...

i almost forgot. well done with magna!!! hope they'll continue another year...

Unknown said...

true.. it is good to be busy. i'll be worried if i'm not!

haha... thanks. Gotta work extra hard for magna now!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...