Friday, August 15, 2008

Anak Yatim

My brother is looking for orphans or orphanage around KL / Selangor who may need some help for this upcoming Ramadhan & Eid.

The ones i know is pretty much supported. If you happen to know any orphans or even orphanage who may need help, please let me know.

Please leave your info on the comments section or you may even email me at aziz.laikar@gmail.com

***

Kalau sesiapa ada info mengenai Rumah Anak Yatim atau anak yatim di kawasan KL/ Selangor yang memerlukan bantuan bersempena dgn Bulan Ramadhan & Raya, please email aziz.laikar@gmail.com

~Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aziz Laikar

I am looking for some orphans or an orphanage around KL too. I would like to donate something to cheer them up. I am a Malaysian but living abroad and I'll be in KL in September for a few days. Please let me know on your blog if you have any news on the orphanage.

Thanks. Have a nice weekend! Selamat berpuasa!


Sea

Unknown said...

Hi Sea.. That's a great thing to do. I will post it on my blog if i manage to organise something.

likewise, you let me know if you have any project that i can contribue too.

Selamat berpuasa to you too.

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...