Friday, April 25, 2008

I dont feel good :(

Gosh... i feel like i'm gonna get sick. My throat is sore, and im gonna start coughing. I had a terrible headache last night and slept very early (for the record, i have been sleeping on average 2.00am daily) I hate this. This is not happening now. It's like worst than the worst nightmare!

I can't be sick now. I can't! I'm going for my much-awaited holiday and i need to be healthy!!!!!

I brought my colleague, Steph to Guardian and bought few stuff to help me. She recently had the same situation and recovered pretty fast. (Hey, I should be able to do that too!)

This is what i bought
Vitamin C -Which turn out to be pretty yummy!
I thought t should eat something healthy as well. And after consultation with my dear colleague, we decided that Subway would the place that provide healthy food.

It IS healthy right?

I'm not too sure if my dinner is healthy. But i am 100% sure it is delicious! It was at Planet Hollywood, with my dearest friends. Liena suggested it. And i loved it (and finished it!)


p/s: For a sec, i thought my friends were planning on a suprise for me. Coz it's pretty rare for all of us to meet up. And all of them got there earlier than me. But it didn't happen. Suprises are my thing, not theirs.

~Cheers

2 comments:

Desiree Kaur said...

Hey..chill la! Your b'day is not till Sunday la. Who knows there may be plans post of your holiday...anyways, i am so jealous you are going on holiday but you deserve it. Have a blast ok?

hamdam abdi said...



هواپیمایی قشم ایر

این ایرلاین ایرانی که در حال حاضر متعلق به بخش دولتی نیز هست، به خاطر کیفیت بالای پروازهایش و همچنین خدماتی که ارائه می دهد، امروزه به یکی از شرکت های هواپیمایی معروف در ایران تبدیل شده است.

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...