Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Can't Wait!

My holiday is set for 25th April. I can't wait. I really can't wait.

Just imagine, 3 days without any meetings, phonecalls, smses and emails. Schedule is filled with visits to historical places, temples, shopping and no rush of getting somewhere at a specific time. Besides, you don't have to worry about how you look at all!

My colleagues are well informed and i have notified the clients as well.

Taking few days break for a holiday is extremely important. You gotta give yourself some time to rest, relax and refresh. It's an annual thing for me and this year, i'm going back to Bangkok. I just love going back there because of the culture, shopping (last year i shop for 1-year supply!) and yeah, it's a place where you go and feel filthy rich!!!

Planning a holiday is so convenient nowadays. Thanks to AirAsia, flying is just a click away. And with Asiatravel, you can book your hotel, choose the type of room, and arrange for pick-up as well.

My Hotel Reservation

And the confirmation!!

Everything is so convenient, gone were the days where you have to make few trips to the travel agent or super long calls. The only difficult thing about going for a holiday now is just whether you have time to go or not..

My advice is : Just pick a date -few months away, book your hotel, inform your colleagues and stick to your holiday plan. If you don't do it, you will never get the chance.

Having said that, i must thank my colleagues for their support. Once i'm back, I will plan their holiday and chase them out.

By the way, I'll be celebrating my birthday during my holiday. Isn't that cool? Haha...

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

i hope u r planning for the personSSSSS who need a break. you don't want your colleagues having a breakdown, right? :) anyhow, hope u'll have a blast on ur bday. not everyone get to celebrate overseas. ENJOOOYYYYYYY!!!!

wahdi said...

Enjoy ur holiday k!! ;)
ur b'day too??? Happy Brday in advanced Aziz! ;)

arsaili said...

where to? enjoy ur trip

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...