Saturday, April 26, 2008

Aaarrgghh!

This is bad for me!!

Just exactly what i need! I took the Milidon 500 before I went to bed last night. I thought I would wake up fresh, healthy and jumping for my holiday.

Approx 40 mins later, i was sweating. I thought it's okay coz it's good when you sweat. So, i tried to push myself to sleep. 10 mins later, my whole body started to itch. Everywhere. I woke up and had a shock of my life when i look at the mirror!

There were huge red spots everywhere! it was horrible! And superbly itchy!! Fedo looked quite shocked as well. But he pretended like "it's okay.. just drink alot of water.. it happens.."


I was already freaked out... what if the immigration stop me from entering Thailand?

So, i did the (self-made) allergy SOP:

1. Drink loads of water
2. Take a shower (With Dettol!)
3. Drink more water
4. And pray


And forced myself to sleep.

All packed.

~Cheers!

2 comments:

Desiree Kaur said...

Well, all drama over already right? Cools!! I am sure you would have had a great holiday by now. And yeah, i finally updated my blog! Woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

I??ll right away clutch your [url=http://www.2013paschersaclongchamp.com/pour-pas-cher-sac-%C3%A0-main-longchamp-pliage-classique-noir-p-42.html]Sac à Main Longchamp Pas Cher[/url] rss as I can't to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Sac à Dos Longchamp Pas Cher [url=http://www.2013paschersaclongchamp.com/sac-hobo-longchamp-pas-cher-c-2.html]Sac Hobo Longchamp Pas Cher[/url] , Do you've any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...