Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back To School Party -Part VI

Note from the guests...

"Heylo u guys... Im back once again ere to actually hmmm, 'say things'... (of coz..! what else isn't it..?!).. but basically, I was force to do so by my beloved darlin ere! *sighs*.. ;) wek weksss!~.. nyways, my pleasure..!.. its just sumtimes, the time are the one that stopping me from saying things ere.. all hooked up with work.. sobs sobs!~.. but hey, at least im doing now isnt it..? =)..

apologize for the delay darlin..

here it goes..!~... Back to School Party! =).. It was superb! I mean, i always like the idea seeing people in 'uniforms'!.. Its kinky, don't u think so..? =).. At least, I think it is! I was having problem in choosing my outfit.. Do I have to Remind u that its been 10 years since the last time we were in school uniforms? Haahhahaha! =p.. But its all good.. My earlier idea was me in a cheerleading outfit! Hmmm, mind me, i was one back in school darlin!! (yuppp, gimme an M, gimme an I, gimme C.. and the cheer goes on!).. Ehehhehe! Yupp, i was a screamer, n i still am!! Ahaaakkss!~ ;).

Anyway, after few days looking for it in my closet, I couldn't find it! Shoot! I dont know where the hell did i put it! I was soooo sure its in my closet, but when the time finally comes, I just couldn't find it! Argghhhh!~ Ive been bugging my mum for it and she justcouldn't find it either! At the end, I was the one got scolded for asking her things that I didn't used for 10 freaking years!! Ok, ok.. fair enuff! Couldn't blame her for that right..? I wanted to be Cikgu Bedah; a fierce teacher with a whip at her hand (all the time!), wearing kebaya ketat with batik sarong!...Weeeee!~ K.I.N.K.Y!.. eehheheh! But then again, we're not allowed to be a teacher! After all, thats what the invitation says.. we all have to register as a student! Eheheheh!.. =p..

So, i went as a student wearing baju kurung, black 'kain', a school bag and wearing a head scarf!.. Looking all goody2, but representing Sekolah Budak-Budak Jahat Jalan Gurney as Form 6 student! N of coz, my commercial name on that night would be 'Siti Zabedah!'.. Ahakss!~ .. Just purrr-fect!~ ;)

That night was fun.. The decor was great and seeing all my selected frens in school uniforms were just nice! That could even be once of a life time experience isn't it..? =)... I just loved the idea!.. Everything was just sooo perfect.. The food was superb.. (was pushing my luck for Domino's tho!).. Eheheh!! I was an officially a camera freak that night (with Nana!) of coz! The performance was fun (minus the interruption from the audio system!), the room was spacious, the view was beautiful, the companionship we had there..

God.. Nuthin' can buy all these.. It was a perfect gate-away for all of us who had been working our asses out all this while.. =)... It was really great treat!

Thanks u guys... Cant wait for next year's theme though! ;) =) "

~LIENA

"it was a great experience reliving the school days even for a few hours... you guys made it happened that nite.. it was the closest thing we had to school thus far.. the frens and company; the outfit (of course!); the spirit of joy and nothing to think and most but not least the energy in the room...! Thanks guys for having us all these years..! knowing the individual you is great but knowing all of you is a bonus, a really big fat huge bonus...!"

~ISKANDAR & ELIS

"The party was great and everybody got into their character and really played the role of being a student. Looking forward next party!!!"

~AZLI

"At first, I was highly expecting a damn HOT STRIPPERS to perform at our ‘Back to School’ eve or party or reunion or what ever u call it ;), but unfortunately the Honorable Headmaster,Prince Fedo School of Elite&Stars didn’t manage to get it…arrgghhhhhh……..but the party was really fun, cool, unique, enjoyable, lovely deco, tasteful food (PR word darling, PR word ihiks ;)

& I was extremely bzz -NON-STOP- keep taking pictures here&there with other ‘naughty’ students (Liena, Azli, Alin, Is, Eliz,the Honorable headmasters of course and the rest of the guests).

So, many thanks to My Dear Aziz & Fairuz (I love both of u guys… a lot tau :) for organizing & inviting me to this really special party. muaakkkkkkkkkkkkhssssssssssssssssss"

~NANA

-Cheers!

2 comments:

arsaili said...

happening always yea...huhuhu

معتبرترین سایت شرط بندی said...



سایت شرط بندی تاینی بت یکی از بهترین سایت های کازینویی است که امروزه کاربران زیادی را به خود جلب کرده است این سایت یکی از قدیمی ترین سایت های شرط بندی و بازی های کازینویی است که بونوس رایگان زیادی را به کاربران وفادار خود می دهد .

از خدمات سایت تاینی بت می توان به بازی انفجار , بازی پوکر و تخته نرد و دیگر بازی های کازینویی اشاره کرد .

ما در این سایت سعی کرده ایم تا تمامی آموزش های پیش بینی و ترفند های بازی انفجار و بازی های کازینویی را به صورت کاملا حرفه ای و تخصصی به کاربران خود آموزش دهیم تا به راحتی کاربران بتوانند سود های زیادی را از شرطبندی کسب کنند و با ضرایب عالی پیش بینی کنند .

آموزش پیش بینی فوتبال و ترفند های بازی انفجار در تاینی بت از بهترین ترفند هایی است که یک فرد معمولی بعد از آموزش دیدن این بازی به راحتی می تواند در بازی شرکت کند و با بونوس رایگان چندین میلیون تومان برنده بازی شود .

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...