Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sand

I just saw a cool video clip on 8TV. I don't know who is the singer or title of the song coz it was a Chinese number.

The video was really cool man. It has the singer lying on a white wall and the background were projected with a live "sand art". So cool.

I cant find the video clip online, but i found some really nice sand art. Enjoy!





Simple and most basic things can be extremely beautiful. u just need to look at it properly.


UPDATE:

Thanks to Jasper, i found the video!


~Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold out! Or possibly certainly not! I simply had written to Carol’s e-mail target from a
distinct area and also this occasion I didnrrrt recieve an miscalculation sales message.
This means he likely acquired the content he / she wished
via me (banking accounts quantity, etcetera) and after this hindered my personal
e-mail address using an mistake meaning which in turn affirms “Eric’s e-mail deal with is not legitimate
anymore”, however it’s possibly launched and established once again.
Resistant will be I actually sent a phone message so that you can his tackle coming from a various position (amongst my personal additional e-mail addresses) so i
could not have an mistake message… darn…tghthgthgg Diana please help me personally follow my personal curriculum vitae with your company.
I've got already delivered my curriculum vitae for a company electronic mail, you should I need ones immediate effect.
Have a look at my web blog :: Removing Genital Warts

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...