Saturday, August 28, 2010

Buka Puasa @ Yellow Cab

It was rather impromtu. One of my dear friend texted asking if we are up for break fst together. 12 phone calls later, we decided to go to Yellow Cab Pizza. I've heard of it before but never got the chance to check it out.

If you live in Ampang, i'm sure you have seen one of these on the road. Kinda cute. But very good choice I must say.. Very attention grabbing!

So, we ordered a set, Number 3 if i'm not mistaken. First we thought its not enough, but boy we were wrong!

8 pieces of Hot wings... we only ate one each..

Large Pizza: New Yok's finest -Superb!!
Small Pizza: Corona Chiken Salsa -Not bad

Charlie Chan Ckiken Pasta -A little spicy for me but good. My friends loved it.

Speghetti & Meatballs: I didnt even try coz too full.. It look a lil dry.

And this is the model of Yellow Yab... Directing me to the gents... lol

There were so much leftovers.. we all had 1 slice of each pizza and shared the speghatti. (Orang tamak selalu rugi kan?) hahaha

It was a nice buka puasa session with my darling Liena, Alin, Fedo & Azli. Like what i always say, the food was good but the company of all these beautiful people made the evening splendid!


Yellow Cab Website : Click Here!
~Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This webѕite definitely has all thе
information and facts I wаntеd аbout this subjеct and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my weblog; iphone dev team
Also see my web page > optus unlock iphone

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...