Thursday, August 26, 2010

Armoire

I believe that regardless of where you live (rented or owned) you have to have a place that is comfortable. In my opinion, it has to be a place where you look forward to go.

3 years ago I invested quite a bit in making my current apartment look homey and practical. A friend asked why do I have to waste money when I know I will need to move to my own apartment eventually.. My answer was... I like to be at home. And I need the place to inspire me.

Well, to cut the story short, I like the way it turn out. But on top of that, I liked it because I did it myself (Haha bangga!)

I did blog about me being busy getting things done, but never had the chance to post the end result. Lol.

Now that I am moving to my new place, I thought I’d blog about it (while its still in one piece).

Let me show you my dining area:

Yes, this is the dining area...

which has been converted it into a wardrobe

Note: It was super nice and properly coordinated when I first got it done

It's one of my fav thing at this apartment. I bought it from a shop that supply all these wardrobe stuff for boutiques and shops. Will be calling them again soon...

~Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much does it cost? Can share the contacts?

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...