Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~Phew


Event 1 : Re launch of "NZ Wheels Autohaus" -The latest and most comphrehensive Mercedes-Benz in Malaysia.

Event 2: Launch of "Harley-Davidson of Kuala Lumpur" -The first Harley-Davidson showroom in Malaysia

Event 3: Launch of "Air Optix for Astigmatism" contact lens -By CIBA Vision

Event 4: Launch of "Red Bull Female Driver Search 2008 roadshow" -In Kuching!

All of the above was executed in the same week. I can never ask for a more exciting life! It's crazy, challenging and fun!

I dont have the energy to blog about every single event. So, this entry will make do la aah?

***

On a personal note, things that happen to me are like black or white, 0 or 1, high or low, up or down. When I'm up - higher than the sky; when I'm down - deeper than the ocean. But I have no complains.

I try to look for the silver lining of every single cloud and so far it's pretty smooth. I notice that i'm enjoying all the travelling i need to do. I try to socialize a little bit more, get out of my routine and to top it off, my body system has activated a mission for a gastronomic adventure (Cool coincidence huh?)

I’m comfortable being “The happy person” or “The problem solver” or just a cheer-up shoulder. Being optimistic does not mean you’re hiding your depression. It’s just management.

Life is good. Alhamdulillah.

~Cheers!

2 comments:

this girl said...

i love your attitude!

you go, mr. fabulous! =D

Unknown said...

Haha... Thanks.... Ms Fabulous!!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...