Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shoot


I’m quite familiar with all the equipments above. I see it every time I organize interviews, shooting etc. I’ve made frequent visits to studios and sets and oversee the entire process.

But this time around, it’s a different case because I didn’t have any client to brief (and remind them what to say, what not to say etc) because instead of being behind the camera, I am in the picture.

"Take-1....Action!"

Me looking blur

The lighting almost make me throw up. So bloody hot!

In between of shoot, these three people kept me entertained.

Then it was time to say "It's a wrap!"


What is it about? I wish i can just blog about it but i can't. I'll share the details when the time is right. Most probably in end August.

p/s: If you know what is this about, DO NOT act smart and write about it @ the comment section. I don't want to be sued :)

~Cheers!

8 comments:

arsaili said...

salam..uittt shooting apa tuh

Anonymous said...

I know i know.....it's a shooting for.....ooops cannot tell.

Unknown said...

Hi Arsaili.
hehe... cannot tell just yet. Nanti bila line dah clear I'll blog about it :)

Unknown said...

Hehe... Cheers fedo!

Desiree Kaur said...

I know also....but cannot say! :)

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
adidas nmd
jordan shoes
air max 270
longchamp handbags
yeezy shoes
off-white
michael kors handbags
moncler
nike air max 270

tisme said...

replica bags high quality replica bags and watches 9a replica bags

thebeath said...

ressources supplémentaires dolabuy.co description dolabuy louis vuitton cliquez ici maintenant Dolabuy Chrome-Hearts

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...