Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Laptop is sick

I have not been able to go online since last Friday. I was doing some work on Thursday night and it was perfect but the next morning it just would'nt get connected.

My Friday was filled up with meetings so it was not that bad lah. And my weekend was occupied with fun activities with my parents (they came to attend a function and i decided to give them a short holiday)

Monday -Still can't go online. My emails were piling up and i had to use the webmail insted of outlook. I tried this and that, still didn't work. Asked my colleagues to have a look, still cannot.

I scan the entire pc for virus, nothing. Then i thought maybe because there was just too many files and the laptop cant stand it anymore. So, i transfered alot of files into CD and deleted stuff that's not really important anymore. I also defrag all files, still no improvement.

It's like the laptop has exhausted.

I cannot live without my laptop. I am addicted to the net, and my work require me to be reacheable at all time. I need to be able to go online anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

And i dont really favor a desktop.



The IT Doc came to check my laptop today and said it has to be admitted and he need to perform a surgery on the system (re-format).

I will be getting it back tomorrow (hopefully!). So, i have to spend more time in the office to fullfill my online cravings...

3 comments:

umi_e said...

kesiannya... cepat2 ubatkan laptop tu ya...

* tak lengkap hidup kalau tak dapat OL ;)

arsaili said...

salam bro..time for the new one maybe????

Alam Setia said...

kena banyak2 bersabar nie

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...