Thursday, July 31, 2008

People in my life

This is a random entry. The past month has been a balance between work and family. My parents were here for a ceremony and i got to meet my relatives.

I didnt take that much picture, coz i didnt think it was important (or newsworthy!) Haha... Here are some pics

Aah, before that, remember the below picture?

That was in December last year. Now let's check 'em out:

They are going to be parents in September.

At the same event, i met my aunt. This Bismi Klostergaard; Very nice person! If you read the society magazines, you should know her face :)

And this is Saadia. My cousin's little gal. But she is more like a sister to me. They live in Leicester, Uk and they came here for summer holiday. They were in Kl for 3 days and we had fun. It was a little holiday for me as well!

It was really nice to be able to hang out with relatives. The bond, the warmth just makes your life complete. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I wanna go holiday in the UK. It's been 8 years since my last trip.


~Cheers!

2 comments:

umi_e said...

aziz! I have been in Leicester for almost 7 yrs! Nice to know that u have cousin from there...

* Leicester is like 'home town' for my kids... so sad that we have to leave Leicester... lots of memories, friends and relatives...

Lorraine Gahagan said...

Dear Aziz, I came across your site looking fo Bismi Klostergaard. We met Bismi and Nils in Saudi Arabia and reconnected in KL in 1997ish but lost contact when we came back to Florida. I would love to talk to Bismi again as you said she is a beautiful and artistic person. She actually did a painting for me which I still have. I am from Sheffield in UK but now live in Florida.

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...